Request for Transcripts
School Records can only be released upon the request of: parents/guardians, while their child is in high school or until they reach 18 years of age.
There are two ways a transcript may be requested:
A Request for Transcript Form may be downloaded using Acrobat Reader and must be completed, with the appropriate signature, and mailed to Simon Kenton High School along with the $ 3.00 fee to receive a transcript.
Letters requesting transcripts will also be accepted, if the following information is included:
- The students last name, first name, middle name, and maiden name if applicable.
- Year of graduation or date of withdrawal.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Number of copies requesting.
- A telephone number where you can be reached.
- The signature of the former student requesting the transcript or the signature of the parent or guardian if the student is under age 18.
- The name or organization and address or fax number the transcript is to be sent.
- A check or money order made out to Simon Kenton High School for $3.00.
For further information contact Jeanne Cooper at (859) 960-0225 or at email@example.com.