Team 8660C of the Women's Engineering Academy received the Judges Award at this past week's State VEX robotics Competition.
The tournament consisted only of teams that have won other tournaments from across the state during the year. The judges award is given to a team for various reasons. In 8660C's case the students were selected for the award based on their presentation skills and explanation of their design process while creating a robot capable of qualifying the state tournament.
- Alyssa Blackaby, Simon Kenton, 9th grade
- Ashton Demoss, Dixie, 9th grade
- Riley Keene, Dixie, 9th grade
- Mallory Clapp, Dixie, 9th grade
- Natasha Amann, Scott, 9th grade
- Claire Walker, Scott, 9th grade