Webpage currently under Construction
Consult with teachers and/or parents for the best interests of the students.
- Guide students through the development of personal, educational, and career plans.
- Counsel students individually or in groups.
- Administer various aptitude tests and interpret results to students to focus on their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
- Process progress reports and report cards and confidentially maintain student records.
- Provide College and financial aid information.
- Refer students to community agencies or therapists as needed
- Enroll new and transfer students.