Mid Term: Study the following items available in your binder:
Remember this Test is accumulative!!! This means anything from the first day of class will be on the test.
Study All of your notes, worksheets, packet, guide sheets, etc...
This should already be set up in your binder. Your binder needs to be arranged by chronological order.
- Scientific Inquiry Vocabulary Words
- Rules of the Classroom
- Science Safety Contract
- Scientific Method
- Design an Experiment
- Data Interpolation
- Metrics Conversion with Prefixes
- Metric to English Contemporary System
- Fahrenheit to Celsius and vise/versa
- Microscope Parts
- Microscope Useage
- Microscope Vocabulary
- Steps on making a Wet/dry mount
- Steps on making a stained mount
- Scientific Equipment Identification
- Triple Balance Beam Mass measurements
- Length, Volume, and Thermometers Measurements