All meetings are held at (unless otherwise noted):
Kenton County Sanitation Department
1045 Eaton Drive
Ft. Wright, Kentucky
and begin at
Board meetings are open to the public.
Regular Board Meetings
- The Board of Education meets in Regular Session once a month. The schedule is listed below.
- Public Comments are taken during the “Public Comments” section of the Agenda for those individuals who have signed up to speak following the instructions listed below.
- When the Board enters the “Executive Session” section of the Agenda, all attendees are asked to leave the boardroom and the doors will be closed. Attendees may re-enter the boardroom when the Board reconvenes in “Open Session”.
Special Called Board Meetings
- Special Called Board Meetings are scheduled as needed, are limited to the topics listed on the Agenda, and do not include a public comment section.
Public Hearing Meetings
- Public Hearings are scheduled as needed, are limited to the topic listed on the Agenda, and include a public comment section for comments related to the Public Hearing Topic. (i.e. Tax Rate Hearing)
Public Comments – Regular Monthly Meetings
If you would like to make comment to the board during the “Public Comments” section on the Agenda:
- Arrive prior to the meeting being called to order and,
- Sign-up to address the Board by providing your name, address, phone number, email and the topic of your comment on the Sign-in sheet on the Clipboard near the door to the boardroom.
During the “Public Comments” section on the meeting agenda, the Chairperson will call on each individual to speak. When called upon:
- State your name,
- Address Board members as a group,
- Limit your comment(s) to 3-5 minutes.
The Chairperson has the authority to terminate the remarks of any individual who does not adhere to these rules, and to terminate repetitive statements.
If you cannot attend a Board Meeting or arrive after the meeting has been called to order,
- Email your comment(s) to the Superintendent, Board Members or the Board Secretary. Email addresses and links can be found on the District Website.
- Put in writing your comment(s) and give it to the Board Secretary after the meeting has been adjourned, and it will be shared with all board members.
Direct/Specific questions asked during the Public Comments section of a meeting will be responded to in writing,
Schedule of Regular Monthly Board Meetings 2021-2022
July 5, 2021
August 2, 2021
September 13, 2021
October 4, 2021
November 1, 2021
December 6, 2021
January 3, 2022
February 7, 2022
March 7, 2022
April 4, 2022
May 2, 2022
June 6, 2022
Dr. Henry Webb, Superintendent
Kenton County Board of Education Members
Mr. Carl Wicklund, Chairperson
Mrs. Jesica Jehn, Vice Chairperson
Ms. Shannon Herold
Mr. Gene Dupin
Mrs. Karen Collins