The mission of the Kenton County School District is to provide a world-class education ensuring ALL students are college and/or career ready and prepared for the 21st Century Economy.
- It’s About ALL Kids.
- It is our responsibility to ensure every child reaches his or her maximum learning potential.
- All students deserve a safe, positive and supportive environment.
- Every student should have an adult advocate in the school setting.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in the learning process.
- Maintaining high expectations leads to higher levels of student achievement.
- All students are inspired to learn when provided rigorous, relevant, innovative and creative learning opportunities in a positive environment.
- Recognition and appreciation of cultural, social, physical and economic differences creates a healthy learning community.
- Sharing and using results to inform our decisions about instruction, resources and curriculum leads to higher levels of student achievement.
- Students, educators, staff, families, businesses and the community share in the responsibility for creating an environment in which all students can learn and succeed at high levels.
- High quality public education is essential to our democracy and economic growth.
- 5 Star School District Demonstrating Student Success
- Every School 5 Star
- Transition Readiness Rate (CCR) 95%
- ACT 22
- Graduation Rate 95%
- Attendance 96.25%
- Students Reading on Grade Level Exiting 3rd-95%
- Beginning in early elementary (primary), ALL students will participate in at least one activity providing a meaningful connection to school beyond the regular classroom
- Remain fiscally solvent/efficient
For a printable version, click here.