ALL EVENTS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Kenton County Board of Education
attn: Community Education
1055 Eaton Drive, Fort Wright, KY 41017.
For further information about these classes and others, contact :
Matt Wilhoite 859- 344-8888 ext.127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kenton County Aquatics Center located at Scott High School will be offering swim lessons this spring. Lessons will be held April 27-May 13 for ages 6-16 years of age.
In order to follow Covid guidelines, class sizes will be limited.
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Sandra Arnold at 859-356-3146 x11606 or email@example.com
- Pre-registration is required
- Registrants must be 16 years of age at the time of the class
- Certification $200
- Recertification $100 (must have current YMCA or Red Cross certification)
- Classes are limited to the first 10 registrants
- Registration deadline 4/16/21
Click here for a registration form