The Kenton County School District held its 3rd Annual Excellence is Everywhere banquet on Nov. 2. The event honors outstanding teachers in our district.
One teacher from each school is selected by his or her principal. This year's winners are:
- Andrea Lane, Beechgrove
- Amber Smith, Caywood
- Jennifer Henry, Dixie
- Kim Rush, Fort Wright
- Alyssa Leimenstoll, KCAIT
- Kim Spille, Kenton
- Jane Kyle, Piner
- Julie Martin, River Ridge
- Cyndi Harrington, Ryland Heights
- Rebecca Heineke, Scott
- Christine Hoerlein, Simon Kenton
- Lori Ford, Summit View
- Lisa Wise, Taylor Mill
- Sherri Cornett, Turkey Foot
- Jeri Fisher, Twenhofel
- Tiffany Collier, White's Tower
- Allison Stacy-Schaefer, Woodland
In addition, the 2017 Leslie Holbrook Award for Outstanding Leadership was given to John Popham from Simon Kenton High School.
Congratulations to all winners!
For photos of the event, click here: http://www.kenton.kyschools.us/DistrictGallery.aspx?CategoryID=42184&schoolID=0