The Kenton County School District is hiring for bus drivers.
No experience is necessary. The district provides training.
What We Offer:
- Get paid while you train! (drivers in training receive a reduced pay rate)
- Employees who work a minimum of 80 hours per month qualify for full benefits which include: Health Insurance Plans, 401k options, Credit Union membership, Holiday/Sick/Personal and Emergency Days and more!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification or demonstrated progress towards obtaining a G.E.D. as required by Kentucky law.
- CDL License Required -
*note (you must be 21 years old, posses a valid drivers license with no major moving offenses per 702 KAR 5:080 , pass a drug screen and background check to be eligible for CDL training).
- Specific responses to interview questions.
- Physical required for all employees/JPA Required
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
All interested parties MUST apply through Kenton County's employment website for consideration. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please apply here:
https://www.applitrack.com/kenton/onlineapp/. Full and part-time positions are available.