Set up an appointment with the school to enroll. During this appointment, the parent or legal guardian must provide the following forms and information register the student(s):
- Kentucky Immunization Certificate Parents/Guardians get form from Health Care Provider or Health Department
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child's Social Security Card
- Free Lunch Form (When appropriate)
- Proof of Residency - street address which may include utility bills to the legal guardian, rental/lease/purchase contracts, etc. If you are unable to provide a proof of residency, click here.
- Transcript, report card, and/or other academic records from prior school(s) (if applicable)
- Enrollment Form
- Medical Forms:
Preschool and Kindergarten: All children enrolling in preschool or kindergarten must have a physical examination performed within one year prior to their admission. This examination must be recorded on the school medical examination form.
Middle School: All children enrolling in 6th grade must have a physical examination within one year prior to entry into 6th grade. This examination must be recorded on a school medical examination form.
Dental Screening Form- Due Jan 1st of the school year for ages 5 & 6 only.
Eye Examination Form- Due Jan 1st of the first school year that a 3-6 year old child is enrolled.
Preschool is available for eligible 4 year-old children and those with disabilities beginning at age 3. A child with a disability is one who demonstrates a delay in one or more areas of development.
The window for Open Enrollment/Tuition status closes in January. For more information on open enrollment and/or tuition, please contact your school or Todd Dupin at firstname.lastname@example.org