Medication Needs




The following forms are required to be on file in the nurse’s office if your child has a health condition that may require any of the prescribed emergency medications such as an inhaler, epi-pen, glucagon or diastat while at school or if they participate in any school related extracurricular activity.  Also, if your child’s physician feels there is a need for your child to carry his inhaler or epi-pen with them, please see the nurse for an additional form and instructions.


Please bring completed forms with emergency medication to the school nurse. If you need assistance or if you have any questions, I can be reached at 426-4911.


Bonnetta Cooke

Dixie Heights School Nurse

The following URL is from the Kenton County Homepage.  Selection of forms will be found in the right margin under "Additional Information".