If you would like to make comment to the board during the “Public Comments” section on the Agenda:
- Arrive prior to the meeting being called to order and,
- Sign-up to address the Board by providing your name, address, phone number, email and the topic of your comment on the Sign-in sheet on the Clipboard near the door to the boardroom.
During the “Public Comments” section on the meeting agenda, the Chairperson will call on each individual to speak. When called upon:
- State your name,
- Address Board members as a group,
- Limit your comment(s) to 3-5 minutes.
The Chairperson has the authority to terminate the remarks of any individual who does not adhere to these rules, and to terminate repetitive statements.
If you cannot attend a Board Meeting or arrive after the meeting has been called to order,
- Email your comment(s) to the Superintendent, Board Members or the Board Secretary. Email addresses and links can be found on the District Website.
- Put in writing your comment(s) and give it to the Board Secretary after the meeting has been adjourned, and it will be shared with all board members.
Direct/Specific questions asked during the Public Comments section of a meeting will be responded to in writing.