Scott High School Program Reviews Documentation Links
Please use the following links to document lessons, activities, assignments, and projects you or your students experience at Scott High
Arts & Humanities
Use this link to document activities which involve arts and humanities.
- Read/Write about Art (Visual, Musical, Dance, Drama)
- Creation, Review, Performance, or Evaluation of film, drama, music, exhibit or collection.
Practical Living/Career Studies
Use this link to document activities which involve:
- Collaboration with industry, local business, or consultant
- Any aspect of health (mental, physical, emotional, social)
- Consumerism (21st Century Skills, financial decision making)
- Actual Real World Problems
- Career planning or exploration
Use this link to document writing activities which involve:
- Students write(compose) in the classroom
- Students create a polished content based written piece through process writing (the writing process).
- Students routinely craft communications distinctive to specific disciplines and purposes.
- Students craft communications distinctive to a specific discipline/purpose
- Teachers and students use models as exemplars and develop scoring guides.
Global Competencies and World Language
Use this link to document Global Competency activities which involve:
- Students learn and build on global competency skills
- Promotion, encouragement, and recognition of students finding opportunities outside of school to learn and build global competency skills
- Students learn, building on and practice 21st century skills, integrating the P21's Framework for 21st Century Learning
- Students learn and build on cultural and intercultural competencies through engagement, inquiry and reflection