This is Mrs. Sullivan, I am the Yearbook Advisor at Scott High School. Our 2020-2021 Yearbook Staff is in need of pictures for this school year. With a lot of students learning synchronous and virtual this year, we are calling on all of you to help us fill our pages! Our goal is to get every student in the yearbook at least twice (not counting their school portrait). See the below message (and attached) for what spreads we are needing pictures for and what staff member you can send them to. You can always email me any pictures you would like us to consider for the book as well: email@example.com.
Thank you for your help!
2020-2021 Yearbook Picutres Needed!
The Yearbook Staff is looking for pictures for the 2020-2021 Yearbook! Please see below for some of the spreads we are looking for pictures. Send pictures to the student listed below the spreads. Please include name(s) of student(s), grade and a brief description of the activity and a quote about it if possible.
- Band and Choir- pics of in class, practicing at home, on your Google Meet (cameras on), etc.
- Sibling Photos- you and your sibling(s) that go to Scott (if you weren’t on this spread last year)
- Masks- pics of you in your mask with friends, or out in public, or showing off your favorite one
Email pics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Trends- you with things that are popular right now: games, clothes, places, food, etc.
- Bloopers/Epic Failures- any mistakes or awkward moments that have happened (possibly in a Google Meet) or outside of school.
Email pics to: email@example.com
- Ignite Photos- pics of you (and Scott students) at Ignite or on your online classes
- Winter Activities- you at winter activities such as Festival of Lights, ice skating, snow skiing, playing in snow, etc.
- Winter Fashion: sweaters, hats/headware, snowsuits, boots, etc.
- Christmas Decorations- you and your Christmas decorations inside and/or outside your house/neighborhood
- Winter Spirit Week- Monday (Holiday PJ Day), Tuesday (Favorite Christmas Character Day), Wednesday (Favorite Holiday Movie Shirt Day), Thursday (Ugly Christmas Sweater Day), Friday (Head to Toe Holiday Spirit Day)
Email pics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and PE Class- pics of in class, or doing online school work, projects, fitness activities, etc.
- Art of Taking Selfies- you taking selfies of yourself and explaining how/why you take them the way you do (certain angle, different faces, posing, hand gestures, etc.)
Email pics to: email@example.com
- Hidden Talents- pics of students/and or staff and what you are good at that most people might not know (special music/art talent, a unique sport- not offered at school, double-jointed/super flexible, etc.)
- English Department- you in class or online (Google Meet) doing your work for an English class
- Seniors: What do you want to do after High School- picture of you and a description of yourplans after graduation
- Senior Advice- pic of you and what advice you have for freshmen and underclassmen
Email pics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshman Section- pics of just freshmen in class, together at events, hanging out, etc. (only freshmen) from this school year
- Favorite Memories- you doing something you love, involved in one of your favorite activities, any of you and your favorite memories from high school so far
Email pics to: email@example.com
- Swimming and Diving- pics of meets, at practice, warming up, team bonding, etc.
- Art Department- pics of students in class, students with their artwork, students working on projects, etc.
- Homeland Security- pics of students in class, working on assignments, working online, etc.
- Freshman Student Council- pics of meetings, working together with other members, etc.
Email pics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foreign Language Classes- you in class, doing projects, on your Google Meet, dance parties, etc.
- How I Cracked My iPhone- pic of you and your cracked screen (does not have to be an iphone, could be android or ipad, tablet, etc.) and a description of how you cracked it
- Marching Band- pics of you practicing, team bonding, team activities, competitions, etc.
Email pics to: email@example.com
→ If you have any other pictures from any school events from this school year (2020-2021), please send them to any of the above staff members or Mrs. Sullivan: firstname.lastname@example.org