Any athletic questions please contact athletic director Angela Boerger firstname.lastname@example.org Voicemail will not be checked over the summer, please contact via email.
Information regarding Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
Pre-Participation Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire
Click here for the KHSAA sports physical (required to participate):
TFMS Online Athletic Packet (Required for all Athletes)
Currently there is no official start date for fall sports. KHSAA recommended a start date, but with current CDC guidelines NKMSAA has not decided if we can begin a season with contact sports. We are waiting on more guidance from the CDC on guidelines to move forward. Please check the website around the middle of August for an update.
This year the athletic packet is online. Paper packets are no longer accepted. You MUST upload pictures of the KHSAA Physical and Insurance Card in order for it to be approved for your athlete to play.
- Go to the FamilyID website: FamilyID Online Registration
- Create an account-- Can register multiple kids separately under one account
- Fill out the entire document. (incomplete results in not being able to participate)
- UPLOAD the current KHSAA sports physical (no upload results in not being able to participate)
Be sure uploads are clear and the doctor’s signature and date are visible in the photo. Not clear and no signature/date results in reuploading
- UPLOAD the front/back of the insurance card. (no upload results in not being able to participate)
Be sure the uploads are clear of the entire front/back of card. Not entire card or clear results in reuploading.
- Currently there are no start dates/tryout dates due to Covid19 and current CDC guidelines 7) Issues contact FamilyID support line (phone/email on website) or Athletic Director.
8) All payment will be collected after your child has made the team. (cash or check only)
Payment and sports info can be found on the TFMS website under athletics/specific sport.
(Currently there is no offical start date due to Covid19 and CDC guidelines)
** Failure to complete the entire Registration and upload KHSAA physical and Insurance will result in not being able to start on time.